Sunday, October 24, 2010

Things to do on my day off:

On my days off, I like to think that I will be productive. This usually means I make a list of things to do, and then proceed to not do them. This week, I stupidly left my list on the desk while I went on break, leading my coworker/frenemy to modify it according to what he thought I should be doing.


In case you can't read it (and you probably can't, since this is a terribly shoddy picture), I've written it out for you below. Bold are his additions (which he originally wrote exactly the same as my handwriting... many people refused to believe that this wasn't my actual list of things to do).

 Things to do on my day off:
- Have a bath in asps milk
- Washing that man right out of my hair
- Sort out my clothes except the leathers which are fine
- Eat afternoon tears, preferably of a young Irish man
- Go to Primark/Clapham in General is a hole
- Paint my nails/talons
- Put pictures back up on the walls of the lair
- Grind bones to make bread
- Murder first born sons
- Cackle maniacally
- Men

Suffice to say, I didn't complete all of the items on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment